CPES California Headquarters/Recruitment & Training Office
3200 Inland Empire Blvd
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone: (909) 827-2397
Positions With Openings
Direct Support Professional
Must be at least 18 years of age (licensing requirement). If driving is required for the position, must be 21 years old with no more than two (2) minor moving violations or one (1) accident within the past three (3) years.
– Experience: Any combination of training and experience needed to provide direct care services; some funding contracts require previous DSP experience (the amount of experience is based on each specific contract).
– If position requires driving a CPES vehicle or a rental car, must possess a current/valid California driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
– Have access to reliable, safe transportation.
– If using a personal vehicle to conduct CPES business (only with management approval), employee needs to have acceptable vehicle insurance.
– Must have minimum of 1 year experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities
– Have Direct Support Professional (DSP) 1&2 Training Certification
– Must have a High School Diploma or GED
– Able to work flexible schedules: weekends, nights, days, evenings, and partial shifts.
– Able to operate common office equipment and have basic computer skills, including word processing
-High school diploma, GED or equivalent; and two years of progressively responsible experience with individuals who have a developmental disability, or any equivalent combination of directly related education and experience.
-Must complete and pass required site certification program (If any).Preferred: Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health field; or a Bachelor’s degree in any field with one (1) year of experience in a behavioral health field.
-Ability to perform standard First Aid, CPR, Non-Violent Crisis intervention and observe participants rights.-
-Must be available by phone for easy access by agency personnel.
-Must pass and maintain Fingerprinting clearance. Pass SAM – System for Award Management and LEIE – List of Excluded Individuals and Entities check
-A valid California Class C driver’s license (if required by position), and a reliable personal vehicle.
-Must be insurable under CPES Novelles automobile policy if position requires driving a CPES Novelles vehicle or rental car.
-Must maintain acceptable personal automobile insurance coverage if position requires driving a personal vehicle to conduct CPES Novelles business (requires management approval).-Direct Support Professional 1 and 2 classroom training certification, if required by the Program Design.
– Ability to work flexible schedules; weekends, nights, days, evenings, partial shifts and holidays