CPES California Headquarters/Recruitment & Training Office
3200 Inland Empire Blvd
Ontario, CA 91764
Phone: (909) 827-2397
Positions With Openings
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS (with or without accommodation)
• Knowledge of California DD regulatory compliance (licensure and medicade certification) systems regarding functional assessment and program planning, implementation, documentation, program monitoring, changes
• Ability to maintain an organized approach and prioritize workload
• Ability to supervise, motivate and train others
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently according to strict timelines
• Ability to coordinate services, both internally and externally
• Ability to assess, evaluate, and monitor in all relevant areas
• Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with Regional Center personnel
• Must be at least 18, if driving is required for position must be 21 with no more than 2 minor driving violations or 1 accident in past 3 years
• High School Diploma or GED plus a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in developmental services
• Proof of good health through a physical exam and TB clearance
• Preferred Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health field from an accredited college or Bachelor’s degree in any field plus 1 year experience in behavioral health
• CPR and First Aid certification from an accredited certifying provider
• Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training
• Able to operate common office equipment and basic word processing computer skills
• Must complete DSP I and II training certifications in classroom setting
• Must have fingerprint clearance and pass the List of Excluded Individuals and Entities Check
• Must be a Certified Adult Residential Facility Administrator through California Community Care Licensing
Direct Support Professional
Must be at least 18 years of age (licensing requirement). If driving is required for the position, must be 21 years old with no more than two (2) minor moving violations or one (1) accident within the past three (3) years.
– Experience: Any combination of training and experience needed to provide direct care services; some funding contracts require previous DSP experience (the amount of experience is based on each specific contract).
– If position requires driving a CPES vehicle or a rental car, must possess a current/valid California driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
– Have access to reliable, safe transportation.
– If using a personal vehicle to conduct CPES business (only with management approval), employee needs to have acceptable vehicle insurance.
– Must have minimum of 1 year experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities
– Have Direct Support Professional (DSP) 1&2 Training Certification
– Must have a High School Diploma or GED
– Able to work flexible schedules: weekends, nights, days, evenings, and partial shifts.
– Able to operate common office equipment and have basic computer skills, including word processing