SLS & Day Center
614 13th St
Paso Robles, CA 93446
Positions With Openings
Direct Support Professional
– Age: Must be at least 18 years of age (licensing requirement). If driving is required for the position, must be 21 years old with no more than two (2) minor moving violations or one (1) accident within the past three (3) years.
– Experience: Any combination of training and experience needed to provide direct care services; some funding contracts require previous DSP experience (the amount of experience is based on each specific contract).
– If position requires driving a CPES vehicle or a rental car, must possess a current/valid California driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
– Have access to reliable, safe transportation.
– If using a personal vehicle to conduct CPES business (only with management approval), employee needs to have acceptable vehicle insurance.
– Able to work flexible schedules: weekends, nights, days, evenings, and partial shifts.
– Able to operate common office equipment and have basic computer skills, including word processing.